Friday, February 6, 2009

The latest and greatest!!

Smiles open 24hours! 2 for 1 smiles on special all week long! Get 'em while you can!!! Always fresh, always in stock for your baby-fix convenience!!

After another impromptu photo shoot this week, we ended up with some winning photos of the King in all his adorable glory. The theme of the photo shoot was "Punk Rock 4ever", and although we have already received a few comments about the sweater Milan is wearing, we still think he is pretty darn cute. I know, I know, a skull'n'cross bone on a baby!?? Well, there is a little bit of sentimental value to the sweater.
Allow me to explain. I found out I was pregnant on December 10th, 2007. Sasha was in San Francisco for work at the time and I unfortunately had to break the news to him over the phone. I was really excited and had wonderful friends to celebrate the good news with. And how did we celebrate, you ask? We went shopping of course!!! The very next day we hit the malls and this sweater was the first item of baby clothing I ever bought. I thought it was cute, spunky, stylish and full of attitude!
So, in hopes of not offending anyone with the sweater, please try and see it as 'kinda' cute and not demonic or evil in any way. I would never do that to my son!!! :-D
We are getting pretty good at these little photo shoots I have to add. We are already planning one for the Day'o'Love which is approaching on the 14th. (Go get your honey a V-Day card/chocolates/flowers!!!........don't forget!)
We hope you enjoy the photos - if the sweater really bothers you, let me know. I have posted a new poll to the right side of this blog entry!

No comments: