Thursday, April 16, 2009

Letter to Sash - Day 1 of 14


Just to give you all a little run down of what the below nonsense is, Sasha is away in Asia for business for 2 whole weeks. This is the letter I sent him earlier this evening. Mostly being a smart-ass, but what the heck....


A comprehensive Summary of Today's Events.
by: Danielle Herakovic


Hello Husband. Please be advised that we miss you like crazy. Below you will find a condensed version of the today's events.

Early nap at 8am- 9:00/9:20am
Wondered how ever we will pass this day?
Realized I was kinda depressed and bummed out. Realization hits that I am alone without my soul mate, my lover, my better half, the father of our son, my baby-daddy. *sigh* Heavy heart ensues.

Pack Milan up, go to Fairview mall, mainly to loiter and carouse the halls, not really looking for anything. Took a very pleasant phone call from Mr. Brab, who was in need of my *ahem, note* assistance & advice. He consulted with me as to where to take a rock band for a photo shoot around the area and what photographic style to pursue. Mainly the last is falsified as Mr. Brab is a fantastically talented photographer, but I counselled him on this aspect none the less. (What, me give my unsolicited opinion? Pfst. Never.) Naturally, I blew him out of the water with ideas guaranteeing nothing but inevitable success. "Brad, rise like the Phoenix now. It's all up to you...." (This is what I said of course.)

Had some Thai Express, Mommy's favourite. Gave Milan some small pieces of rice to push around his tray and munch on.

Got home for 12 noon. Feed the boy.

Boy has nap around 1 ish, but due to teething wakes up shortly after. Seeks breast, receives breast. Falls back asleep nuzzled next to a sleeping mommy until 3:30pm.

Rise.

Pack him up and walk to Shoppers. Mommy is quite dirty, not having showered since Tuesday morning. Mommy purchases body wash, new nail polish and new cookies for the boy, which he devours on the way home. Now he is a filthy mess.

Play.

Neighbour takes pity on Mommy and invites us for grilled cheese supper as her husband is also away. Delightful.

Dine and dash at neighbours, come home at 6:45, bath the boy, put him to bed after 2 songs, hop in shower, and begin composing a thoughtful report detailing the day.

7:46pm- I miss my husband.

7:51pm - still miss him.
8:01pm - I love you Sasha

No comments: