Monday, April 13, 2009

Boy Gettin' Busy

As mother nature intended, every day that passes Milan is growing up and getting much more mobile and much busier. More personality is shining through those teasing, devilish eyes and boy oh boy, do we laugh sometimes at this kids' crazy antics.He is what we call, "body surfing" everywhere across the carpets and floors. Body surfing is not yet crawling, but still getting around.

Here are a few photos taken this afternoon prior to his nap. I have also taken the privilege of including a caption of what I assume was going through his head at the time. Enjoy.

"Okay, so if I can get my leg going the right way, I can maneuver my body in this direction therefore enabling me to pull toys out of that basket... Let's go."

"And heave! Hold the line....stay with me!!!"
(caption exerted from famous Mel Gibson movie.)

" Ahhhh. Now I see... using the gluteous maximus muscles in my lower region along with the pectoral muscles and the two stems known as 'my arms' will help me get into an upright position. This will allow me to access the items located on the upper portion of this peice of fine cabinetry. Not a problem."
"Hmmm, note to self: next time arrange for a small stepping apparatus to be brought for easier access to higher areas seemingly out of reach. Blast. Not a worry....all in due time mummy. All in due time. Muahhh ha ha ha"

*pause, look over shoulder for dramatic emphasis* " Hey Mom, you watchin'?""Insert smile here, wait for swooning mother to finish capturing precious moment.....annnnndd continue being way too adorable."
"Must closely investigate contents of this basket, making sure each item is chewed on, drooled on and thrown a satisfying distance from said basket."

Have a great day everyone!




Children reinvent your world for you.
Susan Sarandon







No comments: