Sunday, January 4, 2009

Daddy's Heading Back to Work

Back to work tomorrow and thought I'd post another blog before things get hectic again. Here are a few photos that I took over the last few days.
Alert, focused, concentrated, aware; are only some of the words we can use to describe Milan when someone's speaking with him or when he's playing with a toy.
Please note the position of his thumb (on the orange toy); he's preparing himself for his first BlackBerry :)

I'll be posting an "after" picture soon, but it's been about a week since this photo was taken and we're nearly done framing the basement; Milan's future play area.

Mommy and Milan we're playing airplane. What a happy boy! We're working hard, but there's no bigger reward than seeing your child laughing and smiling.

Cute shot of Milan and his big cousin Nicolas.

As I was writing this post, I took a quick break to take Milan to his crib since he fell asleep while feeding. Picking him up, having him melt into my chest and into the nook of my neck made me realize how much he trusts me....truly an amazing feeling.


No comments: